You might be an out-of-town guest who didn’t bring their entire scuba gear collection or a local resident wanting to rent a piece of equipment for a one-day dive. Sometimes it’s not practical for every diver to own every piece of equipment they may need.
Whatever your equipment rental needs, Barrie Scuba House has high quality equipment available for you to rent for your next dive. Our scuba gear rental equipment is less than 1 year old, meticulously maintained and available in a variety of styles and sizes. We ensure that you receive a proper fit and educate you on the features of the equipment you rent. With flat daily rates and a dedicated staff, you’ll soon see why so many choose to rent with us.
We have BCD’s, regulators, dive computers, wetsuits and more. If you don’t see what you are looking for in the list below, just give us a call and ask.
Note: We do not rent masks, fins, boots, gloves, or snorkels for sanitary reasons. These are available to purchase in our retail store in pre-packed bundles to help you get started faster.
And your gear rental is RISK FREE: we will apply your scuba gear rental fees towards the purchase of new equipment within 2 weeks of rental.
Rental gear is available on a first come first serve basis. Please call ahead to reserve.
Rental gear can also be purchased based on availability.
Why choose Barrie Scuba House for all your scuba equipment rental needs?
- Our Scuba Rental Equipment is looked over EACH & EVERY time it is returned. Performance of each piece is analyzed and any needed maintenance, no matter how minor, is performed and logged before we rent it out again.
- We rent everything you need.
BCDs, Regulators, Gauges, Dive Computers, Shortie wetsuits, Full Wetsuits (3mm, 5mm and 7mm) and much, much more!!!
- Our rental Buoyancy Compensators are all weight-integrated for your comfort and convenience. All are state of the art models from Bare, Sherwood and Oceanic. No need for a weight belt!
- We give you tips and help you set up your rental gear. When you pick up your rental equipment, one of our professional staff will take the time to install the equipment on a scuba tank and review the care and use of your rental gear.
- Best of all, we are reasonably priced!!! We also offer package pricing for multiple items, such as a BCD, Regulator and computer packages. Plus, you can apply your scuba gear rental fees towards the purchase of new equipment within 2 weeks.